Now 'n' Then Therapeutic Massage, LLC
Now 'n' Then Therapeutic Massage, LLC is owned and operated by Belinda Westerlund (Lic #003066), a 2002 graduate of the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy (CCMT). Belinda is licensed by the State of Connecticut and Board certified. She is also a professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
The independent contractor massage therapists at this location are licensed by the State of Connecticut.
Reasons to choose Now 'n' Then:
- Our renovated offices feature brand-new, state of the art equipment, including electric lift
tables, heated tables, and hydrocollator
- Our rooms are immaculate and much more spacious than the rooms in many nearby
- We provide the full 60 minutes for our 1 hour massages, rather than the 50 minutes
provided by many other therapists
- We have established an excellent reputation with a very high proportion of repeat clients
who visit us regularly
- We have been in business since 2002 at this same location and plan to be here for many
years to come
Please note that clients with serious heart / vascular conditions are required to have written consent from their primary care
doctor. Services are performed professionally, for therapeutic purposes only.
We accept cash, credit cards, debit cards, and personal checks
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please be considerate of our therapists' time and provide us with 24 hours' notice. No-shows or late
cancellations may be charged or gift certificate voided.
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICIES:
- Gift certificates cannot be used towards gratuity unless specifically added at time of purchase and written on gift
- Gift certificates issued with a specific therapist's name on it must be used with that therapist only.
- When booking your appointment, please give us your gift certificate number.
- Gift certificates must be presented upon arrival for appointment.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- If there is any remaining value on a gift certificate, it can be applied towards a future session. Remaining value cannot
be redeemed for cash.